After closing of the competition on June 20th, an expert jury formed by HOCHTIEF CZ representatives and culture life representatives will meet. They will select the best fifteen creations, authors of which can then select one of the offered day-long programs that will be prepared by HOCHTIEF CZ for them. Thus the mission and name of the whole project called My dream day will be fulfilled. This event is one of those events through which the joint-stock company supports projects from the social and humanitarian sphere.
Why children? They are the future of this world and it is for them that the joint-stock company HOCHTIEF CZ builds schools and kindergartens and subsequently apartments, workplaces and entertainment facilities. And why children´s homes? Because all children have the right to dream and imagine what their dream day should look like. Dreams of children should not remain unfulfilled.
• Format A4.
• Drawn or painted without further restrictions, it has to be on the quarter paper.
• Theme "my dream house".
• It must include on the other side or on separate sheet – author´s name, age, name of the Children’s home or Social welfare institution and its address.
• On the other side or a separate sheet – author´s commentary why he/she drew or painted the picture the way he/she did.
• Number of pictures by one participant is unlimited.
• Children are to write on the envelope the keynote: My dream house, envelopes will be sent to the address of the Gallery U Anděla na Bělidle, Na Bělidle 31, 150 00 Prague 5.